There are few important tools i’ve learned over the years that can help anyone get through divorce better and comeout of that isolation.
1. Grieve until your grief is over- Grief sucks. That’s why most people want to be done with the emotional roller coaster far before the rpocess is over.
2.Don’t stay stuck in the past longer than your grief needs you to-
Although you must feel the sadness and perhaps even anger as a part of your grief,there’s a point at which you will want to look at the road ahead rather than continuing to look in the rear view mirror.
3. Ask for help- This is one of the more important things you can do to get past your pain and heartache.Those who reach out for help alwasy land on their feet whereas thos who try to go it alone, end up seuffering much more and don’t do nearly as well.
- Part of the divorce recovery process is learning to let go of one’s fear of being alone after years of marriage.
- When recovering from divorce grieving, learn to redirect your thoughts from being negative to happier thoughts of what you want for yourself.
- One should not dwell on the good times for too long after a divorce. Don’t think that you miss your ex because it’s now in the past.
“Whatever your fears, here’s how to deal with loneliness and overcome divorce grief.”